If you do not know or are only shipping international or domestic goods for the first time, you should read this article carefully. Maybe it will help you avoid risks when transporting goods north-south or far away.
Transporting goods by road
You are intending to transport your goods far away, if you have ever been in charge of transporting goods from North to South for your company, then surely you already know a lot about the procedures for transporting goods and documents. necessary documents when transporting goods over long distances. But if you’re shipping for the first time or you don’t know about the shipping regulations, you should read this article carefully. Maybe it will help you avoid risks when transporting goods by sea in general and by road in particular:
Required documents of the trucking company
– Vehicle papers: Car registration certificate, Certificate of insurance of all kinds, Vehicle log book, Contract vehicle badge…
– Documents of vehicle owner: Certificate of registration of transport business according to specific industries.
— Circulation papers for oversized and overloaded vehicles (if any).
– Documents of the vehicle driver: driver’s license suitable for the vehicle being driven, certificate of driver training …
– Certificate of technical safety and environmental protection (referred to as inspection certificate), stamped with inspection stamp.
– Other documents: Contract of carriage, travel paper, freight receipt, consignment note, etc.
Documents the customer needs to provide to the carrier
A business establishment that retails goods to consumers with a value below the prescribed level is not required to make a contract, but must make a retail list of goods for each sale, each type of goods…
Goods out of stock for sale, exchange, gift, gift or internal consumption: must have added value or sales contract in accordance with the quantity and value of the sold goods.
According to Circular No. 94/2003/TTL, goods in transit must have invoices and documents attached to prove that the origin of goods is legal at the time of inspection and specifically as follows:
Goods delivered to agents for sale at the right price set by business and production establishments for commission may use one of two ways to make contracts and documents as follows:
– Use value-added contract or sales contract
– Use the delivery note to send to the agent with the internal dispatch order
Business establishments exporting raw materials for processing must have an ex-warehousing note clearly stating the shipment of goods for processing, enclosed with the processing contract. When returning, the processing establishment must have an ex-warehousing note clearly stating that the processed products are returned to the outsourcing unit, enclosed with the processing contract.
Goods brought by the company for mobile sale or to attend trade fairs must have an internal dispatch order together with the delivery note cum internal transportation delivered to the carrier.
For goods that are out of specification and of quality that must be returned to the seller, the seller must have one of the following types of contract: a value-added contract, a sales contract or a self-printed contract to serve as a document for circulation on the road.
Goods export business establishments – including export goods processing establishments, when exporting goods, must have one of the following types of contracts: value-added contract, sales contract or self-printed contract to serve as circulation documents. on the road
Products that are goods for which the seller is not subject to a sales contract include:
- Establishments that purchase forest, aquatic and marine products produced and exploited by people must make a contract to purchase forest products, aquatic products, seafood and agricultural products according to the form No. Circular No. 120/2002/TT-BTC dated December 30, 2002 of the Ministry of Finance.
- For personal belongings sold directly by users, business establishments that buy back for sale or receive consigned goods for sale must make a list of purchases, receive consigned goods for sale.
Goods internally transferred from business establishments to branches, accounting stores or vice versa must have
– Value-added contract or sales contract;
- Ex-warehousing bill cum internal transportation together with internal dispatch orders.